Chocolate Paleo Donuts
Yield: 12 donuts
Prep time: 10 MinCook time: 11 MinTotal time: 21 Min
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup Paleo Nut pancake mix
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- Combine eggs, coconut oil, water, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl and whisk well.
- Add the pancake mix, nutmeg, and cacao powder and whisk well.
- Using a piping bag or a small spoon, put the batter into a greased donut pan. (Silicone donut pan works really well.) Only fill each donut ring about half full because these donuts will rise a bit.
- Bake on 350 for 11-13 minutes.