Blueberry Paleo Donuts
Prep time: 10 MCook time: 11 MTotal time: 21 M
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup of water
- 2 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups Paleo Nut Pancake/Waffle mix
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup freeze dried blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Combine the eggs, water, oil, and vanilla into a large mixing bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Add the pancake mix and nutmeg and whisk until everything is incorporated well.
- Fold in the dried blueberries.
- Pour into a greased donut pan (silicone donut pan works the best).
- Bake in preheated oven for 11-13 minutes.
- Allow to cool before removing from pan.
Fresh blueberries will not work well due to their high amount of water content. Make sure to find dried or freeze dried. We like the silicone donut pan that fits 12 donuts per pan...note that the size of donut is smaller than usual though. So, if you are using a donut pan with 6 larger donuts, increase your baking time accordingly.
Created using The Recipes Generator